PARTEXPERT® - LASERCAT3®
As a Pronto, Parts Plus, Auto Pride or IAPA member you are eligible to receive PartExpert or ePartExpert catalog with live updates, or CD/DVD updates based on your system type with no up-front cost. The LaserCat 3 eCatalog interface and Epicor PartExpert replacement parts database feature millions of aftermarket and original equipment manufacturer application parts as well as performance, supplies, non-application products, and more.
- Product images and specifications, including part dimensions, OE references, Product warranties, TSBs and MSDS sheets
- Links to manufacturer websites make it easy to get additional part information
- Millions of product images display right on the part screen next to the part numbers.
- Ensure the accuracy of part lookups by entering the vehicle V.I.N.
- Decodes the Year, Make, Model and Engine as well as options on the vehicle
- Comprehensive catalog information for parts outsourcing with access to 4,000,000 application and nonapplication part numbers and prices.
- Identifies aftermarket parts that are not yet cataloged for a vehicle but likely to fit based on OE Interchange data reducing lost sales!
- A non-vehicle specific database of parts, chemicals, accessories, and more
- Parts database for powersport vehicles including ATV, motorcycle, marine and more
- Manufacturer published pricing for all supported product lines
Enhanced MCL Control
- Control which manufacturer data you want to see in the priority you want - up to 99 priorities
- Decide what part data you want to see from a manufacturer and hide what you don't want to see
- Control what data displays and the priority by a vehicle make
- Add part numbers that will display alongside the current manufacturer data. Can be used for notes, new part numbers or temporary corrections.
- Complete fleet management system that is affordable, efficient and innovative.
- Highlights problems and the severity of the problems.
- Identifies what parts are needed to fix problems and where to get the parts.
The system tracks the real-time condition of the vehicle:
- Route History
- Fuel Economy
- Crash Detection
- And Much More
Other Databases Included in Bundle
- An expanded electronic crossreference parts database that contains over 22 million up-to-date listings for both Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) to aftermarket, and aftermarket to aftermarket interchanges.
BuyerAssist® / ProductExpert™
- An electronic buyer's guide that helps maximize inventory efficiency.
- A non-vehicle specific database of parts, chemicals, accessories, and more.
Optional Databases Not Included in Bundle
- LaborExpert™ - Flat-rate labor guide
- ServicePlus™ - OEM recommended scheduled maintenance intervals
- TireExpert™ - Tool for accessing tires by size or vehicle
- OE part number and pricing database for most major OE manufacturers 1985+.